Mesotherapy in Toronto
Are you looking for a cosmetic treatment that can effectively rejuvenate the middle layer of your skin? Do you want to melt extra fats of your body and reshape it? Are you worried about hair loss and looking for a treatment that can stop it and nourish your hair growth? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then mesotherapy is what you need.
Our cosmetic clinic is proud to add mesotherapy to its services portfolio and has hired trained professionals that are qualified to offer our customers this remarkable service. Our Mesoline treatment is a sterile cosmetic solution to all your age, body, and hair related problems. Mesoline is a line of science-based products for various cosmetic treatments by MD Skin Solutions. The use of these products is prevalent in more than 45 countries across the world. Aside from giving women surprising anti-aging solutions, Mesoline is innovative, clinically tested, efficient, safe, and ready for use!
Mesotherapy Face Treatment
Mesotherapy provides a different medium to administer helpful substances into your skin. Often composed of hyaluronic acid, a completely safe substance that is also found inside your body, paired with vitamins, minerals, and other proteins, a special serum is prepared for injection into the patient’s skin.
The serum is injected into the deeper layers of your skin to ensure that the nutrients are properly absorbed.
The acid and other components will then take action by targeting skin tissues that need to be repaired and cells that need to be replenished.
This procedure will result in healthier and smoother skin.
Book your complimentary consultation to see if Mesotherapy is the best option for you
Anti-Aging Mesotherapy Treatment
Mesotherapy stimulates your mesoderm – the middle layer of human skin! Mesoline anti-aging treatment involves three steps and the use of five Mesoline products.
Step 1: Regenerate – Mesoline Refresh takes care of your wrinkles, loss of skin elasticity, dehydration, and revitalizes your skin.
Step 2: Regulate – Mesoline Shine removes blemishes and enhances your complexion. Mesoline Antiox repairs the damaged skin. And Mesoline Acne prevents skin from hyper-pigmentation.
Step 3: Reshape – Mesoline Tight deals with the flaccidity of your skin and makes it firmer.
Together, Mesoline anti-aging treatment hydrates, regenerates, and protects your skin.
Mesotherapy Hair Treatment
Falling hair is no longer a problem. Mesotherapy, using Mesoline hair products, is a complete anti-hair loss regimen. It stops hair loss, stimulates the hair growth and nourishes your hair. This treatment is not only for women. Many men have also been treated for hair loss with Mesoline hair treatment.
- Mesoline Hair makes your hair thick, shiny, and healthy. It increases your hair volume.
- Mesoline Antiox has amazing antioxidants, amino acids, and minerals that improve the greasy hair condition.
In all three mesotherapeutic procedures, small doses of natural ingredients are injected subcutaneously with disposable microneedles. Mesotherapy involves a number of painless, non-invasive micro-injections that are roughly 3-4 mm deep. It has been termed as the latest breakthrough in body sculpting, hair treatment, and skin rejuvenation. Here are a few important things regarding mesotherapy for your consideration:
- Mesotherapy injections are basically a mixture of various minerals, vitamins, plant extracts, enzymes, and hyaluronic acids.
- The proportion of the mixture varies depending on the needs of the patient and the effect desired.
- The sessions of mesotherapy can be as few as 4 and as many as 10, depending on the size of the area being treated and the results desired. Each session is conducted after at least 6-12 months.
- Mesotherapy treatments involve minimal discomfort, like the use of needles.
- Some people experience minor side effects that wear off easily in a few days. These side effects include redness, swelling, itching, and light bruising.
- Mesotherapy is NOT recommended for patients who are pregnant, diabetic and insulin dependent, and who have a history of heart stroke, blood clots, or cancer. Patients that are on multiple medications for heart diseases are also not the suitable candidates for mesotherapy.
So contact Marco’s Derma Care the reputable cosmetic clinic in Toronto and book your free consultation, Marco will discuss your best skincare solution. Visit our clinic and have a wonderful and nurturing experience!